Behavior Management Techniques:
The aim is to help patients cope with dental treatment, preventing fear and rehabilitate the anxious and phobic patients, using pharmacological and non-pharmacological behavior management techniques. Not only to complete a set of treatment but also ensure a healthy future attitude towards dental care.
- Non-pharmacological behavior management techniques.
- Hypnotherapy/ Cognitive therapy to manage anxious and phobic patients.
- Use of nitrous oxide in children.
- Comprehensive treatment under general anaesthesia (Restoration, minor surgeries, and removal of teeth).
- Management of children with dental anomalies and cleft lip and palate.
- Management of medically compromised children.
- Management of children with disabilities.